Easy steps on how to make Asian style pork chops. You will need: - 3-4 thinly sliced pork chops- 5 cloves garlic- pepper- 10 green onions- 3/4 cup oyster sauce. Steps: 1. Place the pork chops in a bowl. 2. Shake lots of pepper into the pork chops. 3. Chop garlic finely and add into the bowl. 4. Remove the hard ends of the green onions and slice the greens into small pieces. 5. Mix all the ingredients. 6. Add the oyster sauce and mix again making sure the sauce covers everything. 7. Cover with a plastic wrap and put in the fridge to marinate overnight or a few hours. 8. Cook the pork chops in a non-stick pan on medium heat. You can add a little cooking oil if you want. 9. Cover the pan with the lid. 10. Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 10-15 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades