This video instructs you how to make Bake Pork Chops with Vegetables in order to get protein and nutrients. Set the stove to 350 degrees to preheat. Set up a glass baking dish with tin foil lining it. Preheating ensures your food will cook evenly! The veggies will vary, but we'll use one medium onion, a red pepper, and whole white mushrooms. First peel and chop your onion, next the red pepper and then the white mushrooms (slowly if you need to!). Remember to remove the core of the pepper! Place all of the chopped vegetables evenly in your baking dish.
Now, mix up your seasoning for the pork chops. Take a table spoon of garlic, a tea spoon on basil herb blend, 2 teaspoons of Italian dressing, and add a tea spoon of cocktail sauce and 2/3 cups of water. Mix all of this in a bowl. Now put your pork chops on top of the vegetables (after cleaning them of course) and pour over your mix! Before putting it in the over, cover the dish with tin foil completely. Cook this for 350 degrees for an hour. When done, remove the pork chops, let cool for 10 to 15 minutes and enjoy the pork chops!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades