To begin preparations of making this fine dish, first you must gather the ingredients as shown in the video. Then, you combine your dry ingredients which is three tablespoons of brown sugar (you may use white sugar as a substitute), a half (1/2) teaspoon of cinnamon and a quarter (1/4) teaspoon of ground sage. Then, you set that aside to quarter your apples and put them in salt water to keep them from browning and chop your onions into rings. After that is prepared, you salt and pepper your pork chops and lightly flour them while oil is heating up in a pan on the stove. Then, you place the pork chops into the hot oil so they can brown while you quarter the sweet potatoes and spray the pan that you will be baking the dish in. You then remove the pork chops out of the oil and place them in the greased dish, adding the quartered potatoes. Then, spread the onions and apples over top of the pork chops. Then, you will crumble the brown sugar mixture over top and about a half a cup of apple cider. Then, cover with aluminum foil and bake for two hours at 325 to 350 degrees. Then, remove plate and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades