When it comes to comfort food, pork chops rank high in satisfaction and juicy, fat-dripping goodness. And now that summer has officially arrived, expect to be cooking and eating a lot of this piggy extracted foodstuff.
Learn a new recipe for this traditional comfort food by watching this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show."
Emma Feigenbaum of Everyday Food joins Martha in the kitchen to prepare a family-friendly meal of crispy pork chops with peppers and creamy corn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades