In this video, we learn how to make an easy smothered pork chop. First, take four thick pork chops that are bone-in. Then, slice one large onion and sprinkle poultry seasoning onto the pork chops along with salt and pepper. Then, brown them on both sides in a pan over medium-high heat with vegetable oil. When finished browning, put them on a plate and pour off the excess oil. Now, put butter in the pan with the onion and a big pinch of salt. Brown these for 15 minutes until they are really dark brown. From here, add in garlic and flour, then saute for 2 minutes. Now, pour in some chicken broth and pour in some juice from the plate with the pork. Pour in some buttermilk to the pan and then mix together with a wooden spoon. Add in a bit of water, then stir and simmer for 15 minutes. When finished, pour this over the pork chops and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades