In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a pork chop dinner in skillet rice with Jack Scalfani. Ingredients include: Rice-a-Roni, 2 tbsp butter, 2 1/2 cup water, and 3 pork chops. Place your skillet over high heat and drop in your butter and let melt. After the butter is melted, add in your Rice-a-Roni box and lower the flame to a medium. Don't add in the flavor packet that comes with the package just yet. SautŽ your rice and butter, mixing frequently until everything has browned. Now, add in your water and seasoning packet. Mix everything together, then add in your pork chops and put the top on the pan. Let this cook for 18 minutes and when finished, serve hot and enjoy your meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades