Looking to learn how to bake delectable pork chops? Follow these steps and you will soon be enjoying a delicious and easy pork chop dish that will please any palate.
You Will Need:
• Two to four pork chops
• Paper towels
• A kitchen knife
• A baking dish or pan
• Garlic salt
• Poultry seasoning
• Italian bread crumbs
• Milk (optional)
Step 1: Preheat oven
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Rinse chops
Rinse the chops under cold water, and pat them dry with a clean paper towel.
Step 3: Trim fat
Use the knife to trim excess fat from the chops.
Step 4: Place in pan
Place the chops in the baking dish or pan, leaving space between them so they don't touch.
Step 5: Season top
Season the top side of the chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
Step 6: Flip chop and season
Flip the chops gently and season the other side with poultry seasoning, paprika, and Italian bread crumbs.
Step 7: Bake chops
Bake the chops for 50 minutes and enjoy the aroma when you open the oven door.
Trivia: Between 1990 and 2000, the percentage of pigs in the U.S. infected with trichinella spiralis, the parasite that infects humans who eat undercooked pork, ranged from zero to less than ½ of 1%.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades