In this video from iluvtheinternetchef, we learn how to make a pork cutlet with apple and fennel salad in under 10 minutes. Season your pork with sea salt on both sides, fresh ground pepper as well. She adds a whole grain mustard on both sides as well. Now add oil to a hot pan and lay the pork chops in the pan. Cook for 20 seconds on one side, 20 seconds on the other side. Just get a little color. Now put the pork in the preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes. Now prepare the salad. Make fine slices of the fennel and place in a bowl. Now with a granny smith apple, grate the apple with a Japanese mandolin. Place in a bowl. Now squeeze half a lemon into the bowl. Give this a mix. Add some red onion thinly sliced and some chopped Italian parsley. Finish this off with sea salt flakes, black pepper, and mayonnaise. Mix all of this. Now head back to your oven and remove the pork. Leave it to rest for a bit. Now plate your salad, and place the pork right on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades