Master a classic Mandarin dish when Around the World in 80 Dishes takes you to Beijing, China, for a video demonstration of Moo-Shu Pork, prepared by Chef Shirley Cheng. You will need boiling water, cold water, flour, sesame oil, peanut oil, ginger, garlic, scallions, Napa cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, cucumber, pork, soy sauce, Shaohsing rice wine, white pepper, cornstarch, Chinese black mushrooms, oysterr sauce, sugar, and eggs. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make Mandarin Chinese style moo-shu pork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades