Video describes a way to make breaded pork loin. It begins by showing you the ingredients of the pork loin, bread crumbs, milk, pepper, salt, and egg. First you start off with the pork loin where you sprinkle them with a little salt and pepper on both sides of each pork loin. Then you take your egg and add a little milk. From there you wire whisk the milk and egg until well mixed. Then dip the meat fully into the egg and milk mixture to dip into the bread crumbs so they stick to the meat. Video shows an easy way to do this is to close off the bread crumb container and shake. This ensures covering the pork loin completely. In a frying pan coated lightly with oil you cook the pork loin until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Then serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades