Here you will learn how to make an easy Pork Tenderloin with Honey Dijon Mustard. To make a delicious pork tenderloin with Honey Dijon Mustard, do the following: You will need a pork tenderloin, French fried onions, garlic and pepper. Add a whole container of French fried onions to a plastic bag, add 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/2 teaspoon garlic and crush the ingredients in the bag. Add some Grey Poupon mustard to your tenderloin, covering the entire meat. Sprinkle the contents of the bag all over the top of the meat. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades