In a pot or skillet, heat oil, sauté garlic and onions. Add the pork, shrimp, and fish balls. Combine together and cook until the meat is tender.
Add the cubed potatoes, carrots, and chicken broth. Mix well with the previous ingredients.
Add water, soy sauce, and dissolved cornstarch. Stir the pot to mix and combine the ingredients. Let it boil for about 15 minutes.
Throw in the rest of the ingredients (broccoli and snow peas). Cook for another 2 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve hot with rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades