Enjoy a creamier version of those curries you love so much with this spicy and creamy recipe for pork curry. Of course, you can substitute the meat for whatever you choose, but if you want all of the flavors of this spicy curry to come out— stick with pork.
For the rice, use a rice cooker and add 2 cups of brown rice and 3.5 cups water.
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tbs butter
Pack of boneless pork loin chops (6-8 pcs)
1 red tomato
12 button mushrooms
10 oz sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3 tbs curry powder
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades