This video shows how you can cook a perfect steak. Let the steak sit for 5 to 10 minutes. This will help it cook evenly. Salt both sides with Kosher salt. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Heat an oven proof pan on top of the stove until it begins to smoke. Place the steak in the hot pan. Cook the steak for 2 minutes for each side on top of the stove. Brush butter onto the steak for a nice crust. Put the pan with the steak into the oven for 6 minutes for a nice medium rare steak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades