Watch this video to learn how to cook the perfect ribeye steak. Why pay $30 at a restaurant for a thick juicy steak when you can watch this step by step tutorial and learn the techniques to cook the perfect steak yourself! Make sure your steak is taken out of the fridge at least 15 to 20 minutes before you start cooking. First step is to add lots of ground pepper and a little salt. Next you pour a little bit of extra virgin olive oil on the steak. Be sure to have your pan be extra hot before you put the steak on. Also has a recipe for juicy gravy for your steak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades