This video shows a technique to cook the perfect steak in ten minutes. The video starts off with two wonderful Rib-eye steaks. The presenter seasons the steaks with fresh ground black pepper, sea salt, and a dribble of oil. A skillet is pre-heated with oil and a small amount of salt. Once the oil is up to temperature the steaks are placed into the skillet for about a minute on each side. After searing the steaks in the pan, the steaks are placed in the over for about five minutes. The presenter then removes the steak and lets them rest in the pan for about five minutes so the juices remain in the steak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades