Beef tenderloin recipes are easy with the help of Chef Tips host Jason Hill. Hill explains how to make a great steak sauce and talks about steak cuts with a recipe that will rival any steak house. Cooking perfect steak will no longer be a mystery with this restaurant recipe. It's the best way to cook a steak. The ingredients are tenderloin steaks, olive oil, sea salt, cracked pepper, water, tomato paste, marsala wine, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and a shallot. Learn how to prepare a great beef tenderloin steak by watching this video meat-cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades