In this video,we learn how to make marinade that is perfect for flank steak. You will need: 1/2 c soy sauce, 1/4 c brown sugar, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, pepper, 1 minced shallot, 1 minced garlic clove and sesame oil. To make this, mix all ingredients into bowl and keep mixing until they are well combined When finished, put your flank steak into a large plastic baggie. Now, pour your marinade over the steak and seal the bag, then let sit overnight. This will create a delicious marinade leaving your flank steak with great flavors!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades