Flank steak makes a great grilling meal. Prepare flank steak with an awesome marinade, a tomato salad, and healthy fries. Serve your meal with a great gilled pineapple desert. Watch this how to video to learn how to make flank steak with fries.
Flank Steak Marinade Recipe:
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup canola oil
2 spoonfuls of dijon mustard
2 spoonfuls of ginger, ground or fresh (if fresh chopped finely)
4 spoonfuls of molasses
6 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
1 spoonful sugar (or msg)
Mix all ingredients together, and pour over steak in a bowl or deep dish. Refrigerate and let sit as long as possible, turning occasionally. Grill over high heat for 4 1/2 minutes each side. Let sit for 8-10 minutes. Cut across the grain and on an angle.
Healthy but Good French Fries Recipe:
2 large Russet Potatoes
olive oil, kosher salt
Wash potatoes. Cut in equal sized fries. Cook in microwave until edge begin to soften.
Put in large bowl. Coat with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Heat frying pan until hot. Add fries to pan and keep in one layer, turning until almost all sides are browned. Serve hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades