Paula Dean shows us how to make Filet Mignon for a romantic dinner for two in this video.
Marinate your steak meat in the refrigerator using a plain Italian salad dressing. You can use a bottled dressing or make your own, if you prefer. Marinate for about 4 hours, 2 hours on each side.
You then make a basting sauce out of 2 tsp of water and 2 TBSP. of steak sauce and mix together. Take marinated steaks out and wrap with a strip of bacon each. Take some twine and secure around bacon.
Transfer to your grill and brush with steak sauce mixture. Cook them for a few minutes. If you like your meat done more than what you think the grill will cook, you can transfer this to a black skillet and oven cook until desired doneness.
Remember the share a romantic dinner with the one you love.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades