Amelia Ceja prepares delicious filet mignon with roasted potatoes. She starts by placing the sliced potatoes on a baking sheet. Then she adds some garlic cloves and sprinkles with olive oil, then some fresh cracked pepper, cayenne pepper, kosher salt and fresh rosemary and thyme. This goes into the oven to roast for about 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, in the skillet she sears some garlic cloves in olive oil, along with some fresh rosemary and thyme. Then the seasoned filets go in and cook for about four minutes on each side.
She uses the drippings from the pan to make a spicy cabernet reduction sauce. To the drippings she adds some olive oil, chopped shallots, red peppers and kosher salt. When this is nicely browned she puts in some stock and the cabernet, and lets it reduce down to about half.
The sauce is served over the meat and potatoes for a great comfort dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades