The secret to Paula Deen's famous beef tenderloin dish? Bacon grease. Now that the holiday season is in full swing, don't you dare feel guilty about indulging a little...or adding a pound of lard to deep fry your next turkey.
If you want to prepare a holiday dish your friends and family will remember and request year after year, check out this video to learn how to make a beef tenderloin with Paula Deen.
Congeal bacon fat and rub it all over the Tenderloin. Just a little bit to add some flavor and fat to the meat. It tastes so good!
Whatever main dish you are cookin', be sure to watch that oven so you don't burn the dish. Overcooking meat and poultry is a very easy thing to do, and no one likes a dried out dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades