If you want to indulge this holiday eating season without gaining a few inches in your waistline, check out this video to learn a recipe for sweet potato balls with Paula Deen. Sweet potatoes have less fat and fewer calories than regular potatoes, but are bursting with just as much flavor.
Without a doubt, this is the the most sinfully delicious side dish for your holiday dinner: Sweet Potato Balls.
Quick trick: Overcook the sweet potatoes. Then add the sugar, ground cinnamon, some freshly grated nutmeg, 1 teaspoon of orange zest, and orange juice. Put some flour in the mix to help mold the balls. Plus, it helps with the surprise in the middle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades