Susan Walker shows us how to prepare beef tenderloin steak in this tutorial. First, preheat your oven to broil, then add water to the bottom of your broiler pan and spray non stick spray onto the top of it. Next, brush your entire steak with olive oil and add salt, pepper, and any other seasonings you prefer. After this, place the steaks on the pan in the top rack. Broil the steak until it's cooked to your liking. When finished, let the meat sit for around 10 minutes, then serve with your favorite sides for dinner. Enjoy this recipe for beef tenderloin you can make in the comfort of your own home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades