Looking for a real special steak for your next BBQ? Check out the Porterhouse cut of meat. It's actually two steaks in one, a New York strip and a tenderloin (Fillet Mignon).
Watch this how to video as one of the BBQ Pit boys demonstrates what to look for when purchasing a quality Porterhouse steak. Learn how what makes a porterhouse steak different from a T-bone, how to properly sear it, and then barbecue it over an open flame.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades