This video Ben shows us how he cooks a porterhouse steak. He also likes potatoes with the steak. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and keep your steak out at room temperature. Fist off he sliced the potatoes into sixteen wedges. The potatoes then get placed on a lightly oiled piece of tin foil. Drizzle some butter and garlic on the potatoes right before you place them in the oven. Rinse the steak and pat in dry with a paper towel. Rub salt on one side of the steak, fresh peppercorn and salt on the other. Heat your frying pan with high heat. Place the peppercorn side of the steak down first. Heat each side for a bout four minutes and then put directly into the oven. Cook the steak as long or as little as you like. The potatoes will take longer to cook so remove the steak and cover with foil, this allows it to slowly cool and for the juices to distribute properly. Put in all onto a plate when ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades