Beryl Stokes from Cajun Cooking shows us how to make delicious fajitas using some leftover pork tenderloin. Chicken or steak can also be used to make these. Slice some red bell peppers, sweet onions and mushrooms. Heat some olive oil in the pan, add the vegetables and sauté them, with a little salt and lime juice for seasoning. Add the sliced pork and mix it in. Heat the tortillas and spread with sour cream. Put a scoop of the meat and vegetable mixture on the tortilla, topped with pico de gallo and guacamole, and finally some shredded cheddar cheese. Fold up the tortilla, eat and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades