This Valentine's Day cooking how-to video is dedicated to the one you love to torture. Watch as Nadia G rants about V-Day and cooks up a cocoa-themed feast. The first dish on her list is fillet mignon with a chocolate chili sauce. The ingredients you will need to make this chocolaty piece of beef are: ancho chili, garlic, peanuts, cumin, coriander, chocolate, and filet mignon. This recipe is a mix between a mole and a traditional chili sauce. If you're looking for new recipes or want to learn how to cook, Bitchin' Kitchin' is the how-to cooking show for you. Nadia G serves up original recipe ideas and big laughs for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Come and get it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades