The Family Circle Test Kitchen brings us this demonstration of how to prepare a delicious Stuffed Flank Steak. The stuffing is made by combining a package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained, some crumbled blue cheese, a jar of roasted red peppers, drained and chopped, some bread crumbs, an egg yolk, and some garlic salt and black pepper.
Slice through the middle of the steak, not quite all the way through, and open it up into a large flat piece. Sprinkle it with garlic salt and pepper and top it with the stuffing. Starting at the short end, roll the steak up, then rub it with olive oil and shake on some garlic salt and pepper. Using kitchen twine, tie it up at two-inch increments.
Put it into a roasting pan and bake for 35 minutes, then increase the heat for another ten minutes to get a nice crunchy crust. When it‚Äôs done, cut it in slices, and you have a very impressive dish to serve your guests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades