Steak fajitas start with marinating the meat with 3 cloves of mashed garlic, one tablespoon of vegetable oil, one teaspoon of dried cilantro, one teaspoon of cumin, one half teaspoon of red chili flakes, and one teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce. Add the juice of two limes and one quarter cup tequila to the marinade. Put the whole flank steak int he marinade, and then place the container in the refrigerator to marinate for twenty four hours. The other ingredients for the fajitas are two jalapeno peppers, two poblano peppers, one red bell pepper, one green bell pepper, and one white onion. All of the peppers and onions should be coarsely sliced. Once the meat has been marinated. Cook it for four minutes per side over medium-high heat. Heat tortillas wrapped in tin foil in the oven for five minutes. Remove the meat from the pan, but leave the grease and brown bits. Add the peppers and onions to the pan. Cook for about fifteen minutes, add a dash of salt and turn off the heat when peppers and onions are at the desired consistency. Slice the flank steak across the grain. Then serve the fajitas with fresh cilantro, salsa and sour cream as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades