Mongolian flank steak starts by making a marinade from one half teaspoon sugar, one teaspoon corn starch, one tablespoon of vegetable oil, one table spoon of soy sauce, one teaspoon of rice wine, and one teaspoon of sesame oil. Stir up the marinade. Cut a three quarter pound flank steak into pieces about one quarter of an inch thick. Put the meat in the marinade and chill it in a refrigerator for one hour. Cut a bunch of green onions into one and a half to two inch pieces. For the sauce, take one half cup of water, and add two tablespoons of ground bean sauce or paste, two tablespoons of hoisin sauce, one teaspoon of cornstarch, and one teaspoon of dry red pepper flakes. Heat a large saute pan with three tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium high. Add the beef that has finished marinating. Cook the beef for about one minute. Then add the green onions and the sauce. Let it come back up to temperature and cook for another minute. Serve with rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades