Coke used as marinade leaves your beef extra tender and succulent. Watch this how to video to learn how use coke or beer to make a delicious marinade for just about any steak you want to grill. Marinate top sirloin steak in coke or beer with one handful of chopped onions for 20 minutes to 4 hours.
combine in a bowl
2 spoonfuls brown sugar
1 spoonful salt
1 spoonful pepper
1 spoonful onion powder
1/2 spoonful paprika
Coat both sides of steak with rub and cook 4 minutes on each side. Grill and eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades