Flank steak is an increasingly popular cut of meat in restaurants and on dinner tables. In this tutorial, the guys from Straight From the Block bring you a unique way of cooking this delicate cut of meat. This recipe is for pancetta stuffed flank steak, and it is easy to prepare and sure to impress.
You Will Need:
*2 Flank Steaks (butterflied)
*5 - 6 strands of cooking twine
*1/4 c. Sweet Onion
*1/4 c. Locatelli Cheese (shaved)
*1/4 c. Aged Asiago Cheese (shaved)
*1/2 Pancetta diced
*2 c. Bread Crumbs
*1 c. Olive oil
*1/2 c. olive oil for searing.
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare Butterfly, or have your local awesome butcher butterfly your flank steak, set aside.
In a bowl, mix the onion, cheeses, pancetta, bread crumbs, and olive oil.
Open the flank steak and stuff the ingredients in between the folds.
Roll the flank steak and tie with the cooking twine.
Cook Sear the meat in a frying pan on the stove for 5 - 7 minutes rotating and browning all sides.
Place the meat into a baking dish and bake in the over at 375 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes depending on your well done preference.
Take the meat out of the baking dish and let rest for 10 minutes, cut into 3/4" pieces and serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades