This video will show you how to make Ropa Vieja, also known as Shredded Beef. Follow these easy steps to make Ropa Vieja (Shredded Beef): You will need: 3 lbs flank steak 12 cups water 2 bay leaves 1 large onions diced 1 large green bell pepper, cored seeded and diced 1 large red bell pepper, cored seeded and diced 4 tablespoons crushed garlic 2-15 ounce cans tomato sauce pinch of cumin powder 2 tablespoons oregano 1 cup vino seco (dry white wine) 1-15 ounce can sweet early peas (low sodium) 1-4 ounce bottle diced pimentos, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste Place the beef in a large pot and boil. Allow to cool and shred. Add the rest of the ingredients into a large pot along with the shredded beef. Reduce heat and simmer for 30-35 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades