In this video, we learn how cook marinated flank steak in peppercorn sauce. To make the marinade, juice 1/2 of a lemon and add 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tbsp of peppercorn, 1/4 c vegetable oil, 1/4 c aged balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce and 2 tbsp barbecue sauce. Blend all of these together until it makes a nice sauce consistency. Now, pour your marinade into a plastic bag and place your flank steak inside. Let soak for at least one hour (the longer you let it marinade for, the more flavorful it will be) and when finished, cook as you desire!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades