In order to prepare Steak Au Poivre, you will need the following ingredients: peppercorns, T-bone steak, olive oil, salt, cognac, cream, and butter. Coarsely crush the peppercorns. Pour the peppercorns onto a plate. Salt the steak with coarse sea salt. Heat a pan, melt the butter, and add a bit of olive oil. Coat the steaks with peppercorns. Make sure that it is coated well. Place them in the skillet. After 5 or 6 minutes, turn it over. Cook the steaks until done. Remove the steaks. Add cognac to the pan. Add cream. Allow it to cook until thickened. Plate the steaks. Spoon sauce over the steaks. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades