1 kilo or 2.2 lbs pork belly (liempo) with skin on, cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces
1 cup white vinegar (or palm or cane vinegar)
1 tablespoon black peppercorns, cracked
1/2 head garlic, minced or crushed
1 tablespoon salt
In a bowl, marinate the pork belly cuts in vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper for at least one hour. Grill pork over charcoal on both sides until cooked. Slice into bite-size pieces. Serve warm with a garlic-vinegar dip (bawang at suka), soy sauce-vinegar dip, or soy sauce-lemon/lime/calamansi dip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades