Under the instruction of Dawit Asmelash, cook a delicious Ethiopian Lamb dish called Ye Fem Tibs. This dish should only take 5 minutes to make. Before cooking, cut the lamb into bite sized pieces and marinate with garlic and a little bit of ginger. After marinating, put some oil in a large frying pan, add onion, and sauté for two to three minutes until brown. Put the marinated lamb into the pan, stir while adding a little bit of salt. To add flavor, add fresh diced tomatoes and mild green chili pepper. Dawit suggests serving the dish in a bowl-like vessel which will makes it stays hot. Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades