If you have a large family to feed, then you know how difficult it is to make one dish that satisfies everyone. But every now and then a recipe comes along that almost sounds too good and delicious to be true.
While we usually don't believe in universally satisfying recipes, this shepherd's pie recipe is as close as it gets. Minced lamb and a mashed potato crust make this really savory.
The beauty of this dish is that it is all cooked in advance and can just be popped in to the oven at the last minute to heat up for 20 minutes before your friends or family come over. Serve hot with the gorgeous green vegetables as a side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades