Back in college, we didn't mind eating Ramen for a week straight with a side of French fries from McDonald's. But when it came to special occasions like our one year anniversary with our boyfriend or friends' birthdays, we took the gourmet route and went all out.
If you need a superb crowning dish for an upcoming event - or if you just like lamb - check out this video to learn how to prepare a delicious rosemary garlic braised lamb with Farro.
Rosemary, garlic, crushed red pepper, anchovy fillets and preserved lemon flavor slow-cooked lamb shanks. Antonio Bettencourt of 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar in Salem, MA, offers the true meaning of fall-off-the-bone tender in a dish accompanied by farro, a high-protein grain that he prepares with carrots, onions and celery. Classic yet innovative and definitely delicious, this presentation is a perfect dinner for two garnished with a vibrant salsa verde of parsley, capers and shallots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades