Dede shows viewers how to cook lamb shops Mediterranean style. First, get all your ingredients together: a couple of cuts of lamb chops, lemon, fresh rosemary, and chopped garlic. For the lamb chops, ask your butcher to cut it about a half inch thick. The thickness will help keep the meat moist when baking. Use fresh rosemary since dried rosemary can be tough. Gather about three tablespoons worth, and rough chop the rosemary. Sprinkle the rosemary onto the chops. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees while you finish the preparations. Add the chopped garlic to the lamb chops. Squeeze the juice of one lemon onto the lamb chops and then add 1 teaspoon of salt and freshly ground pepper. Pour some extra virgin olive oil to coat the chops. Toss all the ingredients so that the meat is coated thoroughly. Sear the chops in a deep pot pan so that the oil doesn't splatter all over the stove. Four minutes on each side. After browning on both sides, transfer to a non-stick baking sheet. Pour remainder of sauce onto the chops. Cover it with foil and put in oven for 15 to 20 minutes. After baking, transfer to a dish and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades