Guy Fieri is no stranger to oddly-placed restaurants, but in this episodes of Diner's, Drive-ins, and Dives, he visits one of the strangest yet, a combination car wash / laundromat / gourment cafe in San Antonio, Texas to sample and observe the preperation of a lamb burger that he claims is the best he has ever had. The lamb burger is a delicious dish that remains somewhat obscure in America, but if you've ever wanted to attempt one, this recipe is what you've been looking for. It includes a delicious-looking sauce as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades