This video demonstrates how to prepare Grilled Lamb Chops with Homemade Mint Orange Jelly. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: 2 lbs of lamb, garlic, olive oil, pepper, coriander, cumin, cayenne, Herb du Provence, and cinnamon. Marinate your lamb in the following for several hours in the fridge: garlic, olive oil, pepper, coriander, cumin, cayenne, Herb du Provence, and cinnamon. You may allow it to marinate over night. Salt the meat well. Grill until done. Remove from grill and plate. Tent with foil and allow it to rest for a few minutes. For the sauce, you will need orange marmalade, rice wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, and chopped mint. Paint the lamb with the glaze. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades