Summertime is grilling time! For all you kebob/kebab/cabob lovers, watch this how to video on how to make delicious grilled spiced lamb kabobs. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ!
Spiced lamb kabob ingredients:
3 lbs boneless leg of lamb, cut into chunks
6 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
4 tbsp flat leaf parsley, minced
2 tbsp oregano leaves, minced
1 tbsp ground coriander
2 tsp ginger, minced
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp turmeric
16 bamboo skewers, soaked
1. To a bowl combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, ginger, coriander, paprika, turmeric and season with salt and pepper.
2. Now add the lamb cut into chunks.
3. Thread the lamb pieces onto soaked bamboo skewers and marinate for 2 to 12 hours.
4. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
5. Grill until medium rare about 2-3 minutes on each side, or to your desired doneness.