Summertime is grilling time! For all you kebob/kebab/cabob lovers, watch this how to video on how to make delicious grilled spiced lamb kabobs. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ!
Spiced lamb kabob ingredients:
3 lbs boneless leg of lamb, cut into chunks
6 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
4 tbsp flat leaf parsley, minced
2 tbsp oregano leaves, minced
1 tbsp ground coriander
2 tsp ginger, minced
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp turmeric
16 bamboo skewers, soaked
1. To a bowl combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, ginger, coriander, paprika, turmeric and season with salt and pepper.
2. Now add the lamb cut into chunks.
3. Thread the lamb pieces onto soaked bamboo skewers and marinate for 2 to 12 hours.
4. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
5. Grill until medium rare about 2-3 minutes on each side, or to your desired doneness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades