Here's how to make a delicious and traditional lamb sausage. For this recipe, you will need: 1 1/2 boneless lamb legs, 1 1/4 ounces kosher salt, .13 ounces dextrose, 1/2 teaspoon pink salt, .007 ounce Four Spice Mix, 1.2 ounces harissa paste, 4 cloves crushed garlic, .06 ounces crushed red pepper flakes, 2 ounces red wine, pork casings ans 1 ounce ice water. To make the Four Spice mix, you need: 8 tablespoons black pepper, 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, 2 tablespoons cloves and 3 tablespoons nutmeg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades