We love Moroccan restaurants. The communal handwashing, the savory salads, the soups, the braised lamb appetizer, the pigeon pie, the baklova - oh, and there go our diets. Moroccan food is known for having a very rich and spice-ridden flavor that many foodies enjoy, but the more we let our appetites go at the restaurant, the more our waistlines go with them. But there is a way to make Middle Eastern food without turning into a piggy.
None of the greasy, unhealthy stuff you get on a night out, this lamb kebab is lovely and healthy and incredibly easy to prepare! Also we show you how to save money by preparing a chicken in your own home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades