You know how sometimes you'll look up a recipe from a famous chef, and then when you take a gander at the ingredients list it looks longer than the last "Harry Potter" book? Complex, "high art" dishes sometimes do requires what seems like a million ingredients - and precise stirring and heating times - to accomplish.
But preparing good, quality food is really not that difficult. Check out this video for a simple and healthy recipe.
Mark Bittman rolls cabbage leaves with lamb and rice, and serves it with tomato sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades