This video demonstrates the recipe of Seekh Kebabs. For this you need to blend minced meat, some potatoes, onions and spices in a blender. Then make sausage like rolls and fry them in a pan with some oil. Keep turning them on the pan so that they turn golden brown on each side. Later, to give a barbecue effect you can take the kebabs in a strainer and put the strainer on the flame. This will give a smoky effect to the kebabs. The kebabs are then ready to be served with some salad garnishing. You may also squeeze some lemon juice on the kebabs for a better taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades