1/2 kg Minced Beef
1 Onion (finely chopped)
3 tbsp Oil
6 whole Black Peppers
1 Black Cardamom
1/4 tsp Cumin
1tsp Coriander Power
Salt as per taste
1/4tsp Turmeric Powder
3/4tsp Chili Powder
2 tbsp Yogurt
1/2tsp Ginger Paste
1/4tsp Garlic Paste
Water as required
Take oil in a pan and sauté the chopped onions in it.
Add all the spices including ginger-garlic paste and fry for few seconds.
Now add yoghurt and finely chopped tomatoes.
Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried.
Add minced meat mix and dry the water again.
Then add 2 glasses of water, cover the lid and leave to tenderize till the water dries.
Garnish with fresh green coriander leaves and chopped green chilies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades