Check out this Old-Time Texas Chili that's been barbecued up in the States since the mid 1800's in this how to video. This chili tastes real good, and its tang and heat will sure cure what ails you.
This all meat "chili con carne" has Spanish and Mexican roots, but it took the Texas Range Cooks out on the cattle drives to make this style of Chili a legend.
Give it a try. Our BBQ Pit Boys Texas Chili recipe is real easy to do. All you need is some beef ground chuck, some beef brisket (if ya have any left over), onions, garlic, some special spices, bbq sauce, your favorite beer, and just a little bit of your time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades